Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to the Dr for a Check-up

Well after our horribly long weekend, Wednesday came and it was back to the doctor for a check up. We hadnt been at the doctor more than 5 minutes when he said, "mom, its time to take her back to the ER right now, her lungs sound horrible." I walked out of the doctors office and couldnt believe what I heard. Exhausted and overwhelmed, I got in the car and called my emotions got the best of me... I started cring. I was so exhausted and didnt know if I could take it anymore. I then called my mother who gave me words of encouragement and back the the hospital we went. ***4*** Hours of waiting in the ER and we were finally seen. The tubes went back down Bailey's throat and up her nose. I was terrified and reliving the last weekend all over again. Hours past and the doctor said "DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMITTED?" Instantly I replied "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." She said Bailey would probably be OK to go home and if she did stay at the hospital she would probably catch something else and get even sicker..

YAY!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST NEWS I HAD HEARD ALL DAY :)

So home we went!!

No comments: