Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow Are You Kidding Me!!!

Wednesday night we came home from the hospital. Then Thursday Bailey started vomitting. She was only throwing up a couple times a day and it seemed to get all the mucus out and help her. Well a couple of days past and it didnt stop.

Sunday morning I woke up at 2 am to a puking baby. Then again at 7am. I called my mother and my father answered and said that we needed to take her back in.

I JUST COULDNT DO IT.. I DID NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL.

So I said a little prayer.... Heavenly Father, if I am suppose to take Bailey back in please give me a sign.

Well a couple of hours past and it was now 10am. I decided to nurse Bailey. I said to myself, "IF SHE VOMITS THIS TIME, ILL TAKE HER." As she finished eating I lifted her up to burp her, and before I could get her on my shoulder, she was throwing up EVERYWHERE.

BACK TO THE HOSPITAL WE WENT. :(

Bailey now had "GASTROINTERITOUS" the doctor said that you only have to be exposed to it for 20min to catch it. It consist of Vomitting and Diaria.

**I THOUGHT TO MYSELF WE HAVENT BEEN ANYWHERE OR SEEN ANYONE**
THE ONLY PLACE WE HAVE BEEN IS THE HOSPITAL AND HOME.

AHHHA...... Bailey caught it Wednesday while we were in the ER for 4 hours!!!

Usually they dont admit you for this. However Bailey had lost over 1pound since her Wednesday visit. That was a big deal. So back into the hospital we went.

The doctor told us to be discharged she had to be able to go 24hours without any ZOFRAN (vomitting medicine). He told us most kids that have it this severe are usually there for several days to a week. :(

I prayed that her little tummy would get all better and that we would be able to go home MONDAY :) Well Monday morning came and Bailey hadnt thrown up for quite some time. The doctor told us if she could make it to NOON with out throwing up then we could be discharged!!! She made it and now we are back home.

I LOVE BEING HOME!




Photobucket

Bailey grunting in her crib!! All the IV's in her little hand!!

But she has her little fuzzy Snowman and her Blanky that comfort her!!

Her **2** favorite things in the whole world :)



Photobucket

The Hospital room and bed.. Hopefully we wont see this again for a long long time!!


Photobucket

This was much better than the floor. It at least reclined a little bit. There was originally only 1 of them in the room. Vance tried to say that he would go home and sleep because there was no where for him to sleep, but I didnt want to be there by myself overnight.. So I kindly ask the nurse if it were possible to get another recliner/chair thing. She brought one in and Vance got to stay the night with me and Bailey. :)

1 comment:

Joey and Ashley said...

She looked better last night when I saw her. She was probably just going through withdrawals of seeing her favorite aunt. She should be good from here on out! : )