Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HELP!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE MY DISHWASHER

OK.... Long story short.. My whole life I always washed dishes by hand. I am now married and my husband also washed dishes by hand. We have lived in our house for 2 years now and still DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE DISHWASHER. So I try pushing every button. I just did a load and I pushed Hot Wash, Hot Dry, Hot Start, Normal Wash.....

**HELP????

I seriously just need to know what buttons to push.

I push Normal wash--They come out NOT CLEAN AND WET

I do the Hot wash, Hot Start-- They come out Clean **sometimes** but still wet

How do I get them to come out ***CLEAN & DRY***


JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT.. I WILL BE CHECKING FREQUENTLY!!! THANKS :)

4 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

I always use the wash setting pots and pans...I think on my dishwasher it is a heavier setting. Unless I melt everything plastic in my dishwasher they NEVER come out dry. After it is done I just open the dishwasher door and let them air dry then I put them away. Kinda sucks but for the amount of dishes we have it is still better than washing by hand!

Carly said...

If you have the same dishwasher that we do (which I'm assuming since they came with the houses...)
Do Normal wash and push Heated Dry to make sure they don't come out wet. If they still come out dirty, try the Pots and Pans setting like Carrie said (or I think just Heavy, I'm pretty sure there's one of those). Use the Heated Dry and extra hot water or the dishes will be clean, but not sterile. For soap, I always use one of those Finish powertabs because a repairman told me they are just the right amount of soap. If you use powder and fill the wash container, it's way too much and will clog up your dishwasher. That's what we did for years with my parent's washer, and sure enough, we killed it fast. I hope that helps! If not, keep Vance as your dishwasher.

EmilyMillanes said...

HaHa... Call me and I will walk you through it. LOL

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

Hahahaha!!!!! Thanks for your help! I finally got it to come out clean.. But still not totally DRY!! Better than before!!
THANKS!!