Sunday, March 15, 2009

Get a LIFE!!!

Well my little sister Haley spent the night. While she was over I was writing a grocerey list.

**My car was in the shop and my wallet was in the car.. So needless to say, we didnt have much food in our house because I didnt have a way to go shopping**

So I was in the middle of writing it, and Bailey started screaming. I ask Haley to write somethings on the list that I was saying to her from the front room. When I came back in this was what I saw :(


Photobucket


**at the bottom it says "A LIFE"** :(

---I think it was all brought about because during the week I was texting her and she asked if I wanted her to come over and hang out.. I replied "YES"... She said I sounded DESPERATE!!

If you hadnt left your house in weeks.... YOU WOULD BE DESPERATE TOO!!!

No comments: