Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time To EAT!!

So on Tuesday I took Bailey into the doctor to get her 4 month shots. While there the doctor told me she was 90% for height, 75% for her head, and 75% for her weight. She is 16lbs and 26inches. The doctor also informed me that I should start giving her vegetables and that I should start with squash.

So first things first... I had to find a high chair. So I went on to CRAIGSLIST and I found a LIKE-NEW high chair for $25.00... So I went and picked it up. Then excited I went to Walmart and bought some baby food.

BOY WAS I IN FOR IT....

I first thought, oh Ill hold Bailey on my lap and feed her... After about 30second of that and both our outfits covered in squash and my couch covered in it, I thought...... I BETTER USE THE HIGH CHAIR.

So... We went into the Kitchen and got into the high chair. I then got the great idea to grab the video camera and set it up.. Wow was this way more than I expected. After just our first time eating...
Squash was on--
#1- Bailey's bib, outfit, face, hair, hands, nose, ear ect...
#2- all over my shirt and pants.
#3 covered the high chair.
#4 On the carpet.
#5 On the kitchen floor.
#6 On the couch.
AND MANY MORE PLACES I AM SURE... I JUST HAVENT FOUND THEM YET..

I think for now we will just stick with good ol' MILK!!! :)




No comments: