Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE Valentines!!!

Since I have been with VANCE (3 years now) ... Valentines has always been the best!!! Better than Christmas and better than Birthday's.

My first year, he took me to my favorite resturaunt and then we went to a park. When we got to the park, he pop the truck of his car and a helium balloon came out that said HAPPY VALENTINE'S and I LOVE YOU. Then he had a little cooler packed with CHEESECAKE and several different toppings. We had a little blanket and sat in the park and ate cheesecake. It was GREAT.

My second year *We lived in an apartment*. Vance put rose pedals all the way from my assigned parking spot to our house. On our balcony was a big PINK sign that said HAPPY VALENTINE'S. As I followed the rose peddles to the front door they continued inside. *There was LOVE music playing inside as well*. As I followed the rose peddles, they led me to several different gifts.

So, this year I thought what could he possibly do. I really didnt want anything. I have been told many many times, that I am the hardest person to shop for, because really I have everything I want.

So Vance came home with a BIG FRUIT BOUQUET. It was wonderful. I was so supprised and I absolutly LOVED IT. It had Chocolate dipped strawberries, and regular strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. It was wonderful and went with my DIET TOO!!! One of my favorite presents EVER.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

EmilyMillanes said...

That is too cute! A++ for Vance!