Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun at the Basketball GAMES!!!

Often I go to my little sister Haley's basketball games. She is really good at basketball and plays for the #1 team in the STATE and #50 team in the NATION (I think they should be ranked higher).

Anyways her is Bailey at one of Haley's games sitting on GRANDMA's lap.

Photobucket



**A few games later, Bailey and her cousin Camryn were both at the game. It started out with them just playing. Then to Bailey grabbing Camryn.

Photobucket

**Then eventually making Camryn cry :( Camryn was not very happy with Bailey.

Photobucket

Camryn did swing and get Bailey in the face...
I dont think they were fighting.. I just think niether of them can really control where there hands go :)

It was SOOOOOOOOO Funny

2 comments:

Joey and Ashley said...

That is so cute! Just wait until my little girl gets here...she will show them both! haha! : )

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

hahahah!!! I cant wait till little Kadyn is here.. But Bailey will be almost 1 by then and she is already huge.. I cant even image how big she will be in another 5 months. Bailey will probably try to eat her.. JK... Im excited for the 3 of them to all grow up together.