Friday, February 13, 2009

Go to sleep.... Go to sleep.... PLEASE!!!

Bailey woke up at 5:40am... Nursed and then decided she wasnt tired anymore and wanted to play. **SHE WENT TO BED AT 1AM** So after very little sleep, it was making for a LONG LONG day. I had tried to rock her to sleep several time through out the day. I played with every toy we had and put her in every toy to try and wear her out. She would not go to sleep. So I got a phone call and needed to send a fax. I place her in her jumper. It is now about 4PM. When she moves/jumps, the jumper lights up and makes noises. I was confident that as I went upstairs for a couple minutes, she would be just fine. I was upstair and one thing led to another and another and I was up there for almost 30 minutes. I then realized that I couldn't hear Bailey's jumper making noises. Instantly I thought.. Did I leave the front door unlocked? Did someone come in my house? Did Ashley come over? When I came down stairs my Bailey girl was asleep standing up in the jumper. I guess all I needed to do was leave the room and she would go to sleep. I quickly grabbed the video camera and camera. I thought you would enjoy these as much as I did!!! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

EmilyMillanes said...

That is just adorable! I can't wait til AJ can play all by himself too.

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

Oh yeah.. It is the best thing in the world when something else other than MOM, can entertain them!! :)