Monday, April 27, 2009

Shots ** OH NO **

Well Bailey is almost 7 month old now and YES she just got her 6 months shots. Partly due because she has been sick and partly due that I hate them. Everytime we go, my baby just screams and cries so hard (Usually for hours after the matter). It also makes me cry every time I see my baby screaming and cring. **Im a NEW mom... Give me a break**
Our apt was at 12:45pm.

12:45pm Dr comes in and does a check up..
12:50pm Dr tell me Bailey has Thrush.. YAY 1 more medicine to add to our routine.
1:00pm Girl comes in and gives Bailey shots
1:15pm Bailey still screaming in the Dr office - So I decide to take her outside
1:45pm Bailey calms down and I nurse her in the car
2:30pm Bailey falls asleep and I get her in the car seat
2:50pm We FINALLY GET HOME

------I HATE GOING TO THE DR--------

After we got home and Bailey had calmed down I took a pic of her. I LOVE THE OUTFIT SHE IS WEARING-- ITS MY FAVORITE!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joey and Ashley said...

I cant even see the bandaid because her legs are so chubby! hahaha!