Monday, April 13, 2009

FIRST EASTER!!!

Sunday was Bailey's First Easter. It was so fun. We gave her a PINK PRINCESS Easter Basket. She would grab the eggs and just eat them. (Plastic ones of course). So we had to keep reminder her of the basket and everything in it. Finally after about a half an hour she got everything out of the basket. It was so fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*When it was all done. She got a stuffed kitty and a book. A Tweety Bird. My First Easter Bib. 2 Easter Book. Platic Eggs... & LOTS OF PINK GRASS


Later that day we went to my parents house for a SUNDAY BRUNCH. Then we went to my parents church. Ben and my Mom each sang. They did GREAT. Vance's Mom and Sister came with us.

Photobucket


After Church Vance's Mom and Sister came over for Sunday Easter Dinner. We had Honey BBQ Chicken, Funeral Potatos, Green Bean Cassorol, Salad, Rolls, and Brownies and Ice Cream.. It was Yummy!!

3 comments:

EmilyMillanes said...

The picture of Bailey with all her presents in the easter grass is adorable!

What's for dinner? said...

Yum! funneral potatoes are my favorite! is that bad? I'm glad you guys had a good easter. It's always exciting when it is their first!

Our Paper Plates said...

Oh I love little Bailey in her easter pictures! Super cute :) Is she finally feeling better from her little bout of RSV?